What is the truth of Melania Trump’s plastic surgery?

Saying the name “Melania Trump”, she has been well-known as sexy and beautiful wife of American real estate magnate Donal Trump. Melania Trump has been a Slovenian former model. She was born on April 26, 1970.


-



Her marriage with Donal Trump has been given attention and rumors by public when she has been much younger than her powerful husband. People have thought that this model has been a material woman and marrying Donal Trump because of his rich. However, we can’t decide what the truth has been, because love hasn’t age or material distance or anything… and her love is deeply true from heart.


This rumor hasn’t been ended… the other rumor about her plastic surgery has been next…


-


                                                             Melania Trump and her husband


Since Melania Trump has married, her appearance looks more glamor and luxury than before. When she was young, she has also owned naturally pretty face and well shaped body. With these advantages, she has been chosen model cover of many famous magazines such as Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, New York Magazine, Allure, Vanity Fair, Self, Glamour, Elle…


But now, Melania has also owned a ageless beauty. Many people believes that she surely need plastic surgery to retain her fresh.


-


 A fan of her said amazingly “She looks way more hot than some younger women I’ve seen”


Talking about this rumor, the wife of Entrepreneur Donald Trump denied and insisted that she never intend having plastic surgery, even boxtox.In an interview, she said “No. I don’t get any Botox – even though it’s been reported elsewhere that I’ve had Botox done. I’d never do anything on my face or my body. I think you age naturally -everybody’s aging. What’s the purpose? If you have Botox done and full lips and all that, if it makes you happy, fine. But it’s not for me. I think in a very Eurpopean way. And now in Europe, more women do go under the knife and use Botox, but the older generations say, ‘I will just age gracefully. I’m the age I am, and that’s it.’ I’m 40 year old. I don’t want to look like I’m 15 or 20 years old.”


-



-


In addition, Melania shared her own secrets to retain youth “”When I wake up in the morning, I like to refresh myself and put some tonic on—one with vitamin C—and then an oxygen cream with vitamins A, C, and E. That’s very important to me so that my skin will stay moisturized throughout the day. I never go to sleep before washing my makeup off and I really nurture my skin at night.”


She added she have been doing these caring measure her body when she was a teenager.


Her shares make all the people shocked and can’t believe. The truth hasn’t been revealed yet and only one knows it.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hayley Atwell plastic surgery

‘The Bachelorette’ Desiree Hartsock and the plastic surgery rumours

Susanna Reid plastic surgery