Katie Price Plastic Surgery Goes Too Far?

Like many celebrities who regret all the times after too much plastic surgery gives them unrecognizable look, Katie Price, also known as Jordan, is obsessed by plastic surgery in the journey of seeking beauty. In October 2012 at London club Gilgamesh, she said: “I’m plastic. I’ve got a fake nose, fake teeth and fake tits – only my arse is real! I look like a market trader.”


-


Now, we’ll talk more about her nose job and lip fillers.


Price underwent a nose job at a Los Angeles clinic in December 2007. She said: “I’ve always had a thing about my nose. I haven’t had a full 100% nose job – they shaved the bone, they didn’t break my nose. In fact, I liked my nose before and now. If I had a cupboard with both noses, I would alternate between them!”


-



-


This procedure was performed at the same time as her fourth breast augmentation. The reason she underwent a nose job is to remove the hump on the bridge of her nose. Price had moles on her face and her nose was hooked. She started to get obsessed with it.


-



-


Harley Street surgeon Aristolos Gaitanis stated: “It’s obvious she’s had rhinoplasty surgery. It’s down to the difference in the profile. Her profile used to be prominent, stronger. Now it is softer and prettier – it’s the most popular sort of nose surgery. It involves removing the bump from the top of the nose in an operation which costs about £5,000.”


Mr Shahab Mahdi, plastic surgery consultant explained: “Jordan did have a lump on her nose and it has improved since she had the surgery.”


For her lip surgery, the star admitted in the past that she went mad with fillers and said that she “looked like a duck”.


-


Dr Alex Karidis, a top cosmetic surgeon, tells heat magazine:


“It looks to me that she’s had some more injections in her lips and possibly filler in her cheeks. I think Katie may have gone too far. I wouldn’t be happy about injecting her lips.”


-


Dr Karidis also warns that Price could receive serious results and she might be tempted to get more filler injected when her lips start to shrink back to their normal size:“She’ll have reduced feeling and her lips will feel hard because they’ll be filled with the product. She won’t be able to move her mouth or smile as easily and her lips will feel alien to her. When the product starts to shrink down, she could think, ‘My lips are fading away,’ and have even more filler, when really they’re just returning to normal.”

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hayley Atwell plastic surgery

‘The Bachelorette’ Desiree Hartsock and the plastic surgery rumours

Susanna Reid plastic surgery