Tummy tucks: Top stars openly admitted get abdominoplasty

Tummy tucks are popular in entertainment. Many stars have had tummy tucks to remove excess skin and have a fit body.


-

Tummy tucks: Top stars openly admitted get abdominoplasty


Tummy tucks are quite simple and safe. Several famous people have had tummy tucks, usually after giving birth or losing a lot of weight. Some celebrities are very open about their choice to go under the knife. Who are they?



-

Kim Zolciak


“Just so you guys are aware of how fabulous I was before my tummy tucks!” she captioned a before-and-after photo on Facebook. “This picture on the left was taken a few months after I had the twins and before surgery! A plastic surgeon is NOT the cure all!” The mother of six went on to explain her reasoning for getting a tummy tuck on her already tiny, size 4 frame.


-

Dayna Devon


Dayna Devon also got tummy tucks after giving birth. She opened up about her tummy tuck. “I did a zillion crunches, ran, lifted weights. I got the baby weight off — but I couldn’t get rid of the stomach! Itreally bothered me.” she said. she have a successful tummy tuck. Now, she own attractive body with slim tummy.


-

Angelina Jolie


After three tough months, Brad Pitt’s partner has emerged from her self-imposed exile, and the secret behind her isolation — and her glamorous new look — is a tummy tuck! The 33-year-old actress fretted over the size of her stomach while she was pregnant with Knox and Vivienne.Though she has not admitted it, many people believe that the only way that Angelina Jolie could have dropped her baby weight after having twins in 2008 is to have gone under the knife. “She doesn’t like to talk about it or admit it, but Angie told some friends that she had a ‘mommy tuck,’ ” says a family insider. “She likes the way that sounds better than tummy tucks .”


-

Kerry Katona


Kerry Katona has revealed that she has undergone tummy tucks. The reality TV star explained that she had a new ‘tummy tuck’ operation in May,2012 in order to reduce stretched skin after her pregnancies.”I got tired of tucking my extra skin in my knickers. “It was like having an extra toe that shouldn’t be there. I had to get it removed.” she said. She showed off the results of the operation in a couple of sexy swimsuits for a magazine shoot. She looks more beautiful than before however she still hates her body. Speaking to Now magazine, she said: ‘I feel extremely uncomfortable and really unhappy taking my clothes off in front of people.’


-

Star Jones


Star Jones admitted that she had tummy tucks She has lost 150 pounds over the past two and a half years and she had abdominoplasty to remove excess skin. The daytime TV star, who now appears on Barber Walter’s talk show “The View,” looks better than she ever has before. “I couldn’t get rid of the stomach. I’d gotten rid of all the fat, but I couldn’t get rid of the skin,” Jones said. “So I had the tummy tucks, because that’s not healthy to have skin hanging here.”

Nhận xét

  1. What is tummy tuck surgery?tell me about tummy tuck procedure cost,recovery time and side effect.

    Ashmita

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Everything is very clear.It was truly informative.Your website is very useful.Thank you for sharing.
    Tummy Tuck Russia

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. Thanks for sharing this. Hi, I had my TT one year ago this November. Post-op issues and pain, can't stand up straight, the drains, the initial scar and incision.I definitely think it was so worth it.

    Tummy Tuck in the Philippines

    Trả lờiXóa

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hayley Atwell plastic surgery

‘The Bachelorette’ Desiree Hartsock and the plastic surgery rumours

Susanna Reid plastic surgery