Cher – “The plastic surgery poster girl”

The American singer – Cherilyn Sarkisian, has been known as the Goddess of Pop for almost five decades. Well known as a youthful icon, she’s so attracted  to benefits of plastic surgery to celebrity image. Cher admited that she became “the plastic surgery poster girl“. She had many plastic surgeries like rhinoplasty, facelift, blepharoplasty, breast implants,Botox and fillers that make her younger than her age.


-



Cher said that the first surgery she went through was a rhinoplasty or nose job after she saw herself on her film: “I looked at myself up there on that screen and thought, I’m all nose”. This surgery changed her nose to be narrower and smaller, and might have been repeated some times.


-


Beside, she also had something done in her jawline which was tighter than her age, however, it appears natural. Cher did it well even if it’s little much for a 67 year old woman.


-


Another surgical procedures Cherilyn Sarkisian got is blepharoplasty. She refined her eyes with a blepharoplasty and got this on the upper and the lower portions of the eyes. As the result, all the loose skin around her face was removed.


-


The most obvious plastic surgery she experienced and admitted is breast implants. For the reason she got this procedure, she said: “Oh, because they got so much bigger after Chastity was born, and I couldn’t bear to see them deflate.”


-


After that, Cher did more plastic surgeries including Botox and fillers to struggle with the age. Botox was injected to remove wrinkles on her forehead, while other fillers like juvederm created her current smile. She also used laser surgery to erase couple of tattoos on her body and created her smooth-looking skin.


The star accepted some surgeries but denied few original parts on her frame as well as rumors saying that she got cheek implants and a removed rib. These pictures don’t show us considerable difference on her cheeks, it’s more from makeup.


-


She stated: “I’ve had my cheekbones since I was small. And it is impossible to have a rib removed! When I heard that said of me I thought it particularly silly – but I will have to defend myself for the rest of my life against it.”


Cher has been tired of many rumors: “It bothers me sometimes… but not enough to hold back my progress.”


It can be said that bad plastic surgery is becoming more common because more celebrities go under the knife. The result can be plastic surgery gone wrong with weird appearances that look far from natural or beautiful.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hayley Atwell plastic surgery

‘The Bachelorette’ Desiree Hartsock and the plastic surgery rumours

Susanna Reid plastic surgery