Heidi Montag – A Queen of surgery?

Many people had been shocked by Heidi Montag when she underwent 10 plastic surgery treatment in just one day. However, recently she admits plastic surgery mistakes. She said to Access Hollywood that: “I would never do it again and I would never recommend it for anyone”.


-



Before the star of The Hill felt be “beyond obsessed” with plastic surgery. She had the first when she was 21. She went under the knife with nose job, collagen lip and implants that turned her A-cups into 32-cs. This time had changed her looking more dramatically. She announced: “I see an upgraded version of me. It’s a new face and a new energy”, “I love my body” and “I’m very excited for the world to see the new me and a real me”.


-


But everything did not work out. Firstly, after having nose job, Heidi feared it falling off like King Pop Michael Jackson’s. She was put up with pains. She said to Heat magazine that: “I can’t live an everyday life. I can’t hug my dogs anymore. Especially with my face in the condition it’s in, I can’t get up close or kiss them”. She has been wearing a plaster on her nose since November 2009.


-


Besides, to turning lips become plumper, fuller and charming, there are many ways. She got a procedure of lips collagen injection. However, when reaching to lips she wished, she shared: “I wish I could go back to Original Heidi with nothing”.


-


Next the 26-year old star had chin reduction. She remembered her childhood when she often was made fun of and so that she had insecurities, especially after she moved to L.A. Some people also told her that she had “Jay Leno chin”. These some reason for what she’d done above. And the result of chin surgery was a two-long scar.


-


And the nearest time, she has gone under the knife for breast implant. She enlarged her boob up to G-cup. She also hoped to be an H cup – a super big size. But a big breast did not bring her great life and lots of trouble. She told ABC News: “I don’ want the biggest boobs in the world and to be honest, I would take them out and downsize them but I don’t want to go under the knife again. I feel like I’m stuck with them now”.


-


For many procedures of plastic surgery, Heidi now is called Queen of surgery. Although she has expressed she has addicted plastic surgery. How do you think about her beauty by surgery? Is good or bad? Let share your opinion to us.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hayley Atwell plastic surgery

‘The Bachelorette’ Desiree Hartsock and the plastic surgery rumours

Susanna Reid plastic surgery