Tara Reid Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong

For those who consider liposuction and breast enlargements, let’s read about the celebrity Tara Reid’s experiences, they are surely an important lesson for you!


-



Tara Reid plastic surgery is an example of bad procedure. The irony is that she is more popular for her saggy breast implants than her job. The plastic surgery didn’t give her the expected result. The new breast made her older than her real age. The secret was revealed on the red carpet when her loose dress fell off and her breast was clearly visible.


The before and after photos pointed out that she got breast enlargement:


-
-


One plastic surgeon said that her implants healed poorly because she is a smoker. Oxygen is actually needed for healing and smoking deprives the body of oxygen. Besides, the other reason seems to be from an inexpensive surgeon that caused her bad surgery.


-


In an interview with US Weekly, the star told about her nightmare after having breast augmentation and liposuction done badly. When asked about the reason Tara Reid got her first procedure, she revealed:


“I got my breasts done for the first time because my breasts were uneven. I was a 34-B, but the right one was always bigger than the left. I weigh 110 pounds now, but I always used to fluctuate by 10 pounds, so my skin was kind of saggy. I figured, I’m in Hollywood, I’m getting older, I’m going to fix them.”


-


Reply to how her breast enlargements gone wrong, she added:


“First of all, I asked for big Bs, and he did not give me big Bs. He gave me Cs, and I didn’t want them. Right after the surgery, I had some bumps along the edges of my nipples, but the doctor said, “Don’t worry, it’s going to be better.” But after six months of “it’s going to get better,” it started to get worse and worse. Guys I was dating would be like, “What’s wrong with them? They look really bad. You know, you should really get them fixed.” So embarrassing. I mean, you definitely need to turn off the lights, that’s for sure.”


For liposuction surgery, she stated:


“I got lipo because even though I was skinny, I wanted, I’m not going to lie – a six-pack. I had body contouring, but it all went wrong. My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing.”


Tara Reid’s saggy implants and stomach made her look about forty years older than her age. She didn’t think about this result when choosing to experience plastic surgeries.


It can be said that Tara Reid plastic surgery was actually a plastic surgery gone wrong. The star is young that she didn’t need to have plastic surgery. After she got few more surgeries, the bad result is fixed now; however, she doesn’t appear as good as she did before all the plastic procedures. This is a good lesson showing how people look when they decide to go to uncertified plastic surgeons.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hayley Atwell plastic surgery

‘The Bachelorette’ Desiree Hartsock and the plastic surgery rumours

Susanna Reid plastic surgery